Saturday, 12 March 2011

Go on and take it all with you.

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a good weekend. I am sorry I have posted in like two weeks I have just been soo busy. I have had all my revison for my maths exam that was on Monday, Science test also on Monday, French Tuesday, D&T on Wednesday, coursework for all my performing arts portfolio and I have just been snowed under with homework. So today I took a break and went shopping. It was only a quick trip up to the city but I did buy somethings I have been yearning for for ages.


Card holder - Paperchase - £4




Light camel Chinos - H'n'M - £9.99


Skinny pleated belt - H'n'M - £3.99




Graphic Hollister tee - £15


Earphones - HMV


Postcard - Paperchase - 60p


So basically I have been looking for most of these items for ages.

 I have wanted some Chinos for a while now. I was looking for a dark camel color but this is the closest they had and I thought they will go great with a sort of dusky red shirt. 

I thought the belt was a nice touch. I actually found this when I was wait to pay  in the boxes by the till and I really liked it.

I have also longed for a Hollister T-shirt and I finally had enough money to get one. There was lots of different ones and there was some lovely ones in the clearance for £11.90 but nothing that I really wanted. Then I saw this and just had to buy it.

All the other items where just little bits that I liked and knew I would regret if I didn't buy them. I know some of the pictures are not great but I might do a post with them on to show you what the really look like. 

Post title  - This is a line to one of the many amazing songs by Adele. I got her album the other day and it is all I can listen to. I don't only like because we share the same name (tehehe) but I think her voice is just beautiful, very soulful.

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.









1 comment:

  1. You got some really nice purchases there!!
    Those chinos are gorgeous!! and the postcard is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete