(excuse the weird picture. I was experiment different angles!)
1. Hello everyone. Hope you have all had a good week. I would first like to say sorry for not posting this yesterday I got a bit caught up with my portfolio work and couldn't find the time to post.
2.Next is about school. I have a great week. Me and my friends enter the school talent show on Wednesday and we got throught which just made my week and rehearsing with them was fun too and then to top it off we had non school uniform on Friday. I always look forward to non school uniform because I love seeing what everyone is going to wear, I get some inspiration from that actually because so many people are in fashion but at the same time make it their own. I see how they make their own little tweaks and see how I can change my outfits in a different way. A lot of people where wearing shorts and tights but no one looked the same. Another popular style was camel color chinos. This is what I wore with my Hollister top. I did say in my last post that I would show you them on and I really wanted to wear it yesterday so I just took pictures form that.
3. Also this week the weather has been great. It hasn't rain once this week (touch wood) and there has been a clear blue sky everyday.
Love









I LOVE non uniform days as well! Good luck on the talent show :) In my school it's kind of like an unwritten rule but you've gotta look "casual, but not like youve tried to hard, but still look nice" If that makes sense? Haha. Love the chino's and the hollister cardi! Definitley mastered the "casual, but still look lovely" Haha. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xxx