This is a really nice bold color and gives a nice matt finish.
Nails Inc by Fabulous
A give away in the News Of The Worlds Fabulous magazine
OMP (Oh My Pink) Atomic
Both of these colours are rally nice. They are really bight summery colours and I think I will use them alot! Considering that Nail Inc is really expensive I think it was great that they where a free-bee in the newspaper and I was so happy when I saw them being advertised on the TV.
This summers must haves

Barry M Nail Effects
I think that these are really cool. They are just like normal nail varnish but when they dry the polish cracks and gives a really good look.I have seen lots of people with them on and they look great. These will be a great hit in the summer and there are lots of different colours and for the best look wear a really bright summery colour and put on a coat of black Barry M Nail effects nail polish and you will look fab.
Rimmel Lycra Pro nail polish
This is a really nice nail polish that gives a great finish and lasts for a long time. They have a really large range of bright summery colors and they are not the expensive.
I have never tried this nail vanish but I have heard that it is really good. This is another collection that has a great range of colours and they also have a crack effect range. They also have a range of colours and effect inspired by Katy Perry and each colour and effect is named after one of her song so look out for it!!
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I shall see you next time.

great post, I use OPI nail varnish quite often and it's definitely worth the price. It goes on really well and stays without chipping for ages (:
ReplyDeleteGreat post , I reeally love. Barry m and nail inc. I love he blog n I think that u listen to great music .i really like ur. Blog please. Take a look at mine
ReplyDeleteWww.trueidentities.blogspot.com