Today I thought I would do a quick post to show you make vintages jeans shorts. They have become very popular and making them yourself is a great way to stay in fashion and save money.
You get an old pair of jeans, any shape or style (really old ones look the best because then you have the vintage look). Measure them against your leg to see how long or short you want them and then cut them. Make sure its the same each side by cutting one leg then folding that over and use it as a guide line.
After you have done this then put them in the wash and this will make them fray. Then while they are wet you can either just pull them to make it look shabby or you can get a needle and unpick it form the bottom to get a more even fray
And thats it!You can wear them with anything you want but here is how I have worn them recently to give you some ideas.
Hope you have enjoy this post.
See you soon
Love

very cute, they came out great :D
ReplyDeleteThat's such a lovely idea, you are so crafty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
These shorts look amazing. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteSam x
http://samaradavis.blogspot.com/