Toady was absolutely amazing. Me and my good friend Ife (http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/2011/04/vintagefairssunnyday.html) spent the day together round my area. We went to this vintage fair and it was fabulous. I got some really nice bargains ( I will do some posts later with these items). We then took a wonder round Wolverton, seen the weather was so nice. One of the places we went to was the secret gardens. Its a beautiful place in a sunny day right next to the river. Me and my family take long strolls here in the summer. This week has been so nice, the weather has been great. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for the follow, yay mk!
ReplyDeleteThe fair was fab, I got a dress and shoes xxx
love this outfit, the top looks gorg on you and I love the colour of it also xx
ReplyDeletesuch fun pictures! love your top missy :) xx
ReplyDeleteYay for bargains! :D
ReplyDeleteYour pictures look lovely. Everything looks so green and awesome.
Oh, and I love your outfit! especially your top!!
x, I
LOve this look the first picture is amzing love it x
ReplyDeletehttp://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/