Hello. Today was another boring day. I went shopping for a few hours but I didn't get much only some earrings from H'n'M. Yesterday was more exciting though I went to my best mates house (I was meant to do this post yesterday but I didn't have time). We had a fun time together. We watched 500 day of summer - such a sweet film - and then just watched youtube videos and read other peoples blogs. It was quite a fun day and here is what I wore.
Necklace - H'n'M
Shirt - ??
Locket - Matalan
Earrings - Topshop
Shorts - Matalan
Hope like it.
Love your outfit. The top is so nice! x
ReplyDeletehttp://youbeaute.blogspot.com
Red is gorgeous on you!! :)
ReplyDeleteyou look good :)
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit, love red!
ReplyDeleteI love 500 days of summer! Such a lovely film, one of my favourites! Love the locket, the headscarf, and your bracelets! You've accesorized so well! :) Not too mention how good you look in red! Is the shirt vintage? Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh and a new follower :)
Shope, http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo
Perfect rouge color babe.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, so following back!
ReplyDeletethose are my favorite kind of shirts! They're amazing for the fall, spring, and even winter!
ReplyDeletewww.KimCarfashion.com