Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Mini Spree ♥

Hello guy. So today I hit the sales. Well I wasn't a really big shop it was just a quick browse round the shops (explain title mini spree). I went in to town with my nan and grandad and I got some really nice things. There wasn't much stuff for this season so I thought I would get things for my holiday to Bulgaria later this year. This post is not me trying to brag its just for the people who are interested in how I spend my day and what I bought.














 So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed it. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think.
Please follow me. Leave your link and I will follow you back

Love Baby Gal ♥

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the ring, it's so cute!
    The white top is lovely as well!


    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patternt on your bikini top !! its really lovely !!

    http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for checking out my blog and following <3

    I love that ring, its so CUTEEE. xx

    www.thefashionscheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard print crop top and that bird ring is so cute, great post and you have a lovely blog! :)

    caetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im already following, i dont have a display picture for some strange reason!! :) x

    ReplyDelete