Hi there! Today I finally got round to doing my Christmas shopping (4 day before Christmas day!!). I know I have left it a bit late but due to the weather I went as soon as I could. I went into so many shops got what I was looking for for my family and still had money left to spend for myself which was lucky! There was so many nice things but I just didn't have enough money left over.
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia - £33 (only had 100ml which was £60 - Cant afford that)
Hollister after shave (maybe and Xmas prezzie for my brother but he has with so I couldn't get it today)
Hollister - £34 (not enough money)
Hollister - £34 (not enough money)
Hollister - £104 (Far too expensive!!)
Diva @ Miss Selfridge - £3.20 (1/2 sale!!!)
Millies Cookie hot chocolate
Yummy x
I hope you enjoyed my RANDOM post but I am really bored and needed something to do!! Hopefully I will have some of these items after the holidays when I have more money and I can hit the January sales!! Please leave your comments and let me know what I can do to keep my self occupied for the rest of the Christmas holidays and what you might be up to!! Please follow me too!
Love Baby Gal ♥












No comments:
Post a Comment