Saturday, 6 November 2010

Pixie Lott ♥

Hello lovely people of the world. This week has been so hard. I have had my second controlled assessment, loads of homework and there had been quite a bit of emotions running though our group with my friends having personal problems but we have all stuck together and supported them. I have also had the thought of WORK EXPERIENCE daunting on my mind. I am working in a Bridal Shop and I will keep you posted on how it is going . Today I am going to talk about Pixie Lott. I love her, her music and I love her fashion. She has an amazing fashion sense and it is very unique. Most of the single items are basic but when they are put together they make a really good outfit. She also has a good figure and can pull it off really well.

There is the Accessories ~



The dresses ~









The photoshoots ~






And the casual ~



So as you can see Pixie is a very unique and original fashion diva who looks good at any time of the day. Her outfits may look similar but they are all unique in different ways. Thank you for reading my bog and hopefully you have enjoyed it enough to follow. Thanks again and see you again next time ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. i like this post, these images are great!!dont worry im struggling a lot with everything as well but try your best and you might just pull through. lovely blog you have here <3

    victoria
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby Gal : )
    I love Pixie's style.
    Very Beautiful blog and pretty photos. Please follow me then I will follow you.
    Kisses http://inkainlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pixie's style is just adorable!
    I love her!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for following my blog! I'm following back! ;)

    xxx
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my doll your blog is looking great!!! Following you (:

    Make sure to follow me back babe!
    www.kimcarfashion.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes so pretty! x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete